Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (It is also known as Aadhaar for Business) is a 12-Digit Unique Identification Number provided by the Ministry of (MSME) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India for (SME) small and medium enterprises in India.
1. Aadhaar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
3. PAN : Fill 10 Digit PAN Number
4. Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) : Fill 12 digit Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) mentioned on the MSME certificate.
5. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant
6. Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant
7. Product / Service Details :
Product/Service Name Fill your Product/Service Name.
8. Product / Service Description : Describe your Product/service details.
9. Annual Production Capacity : Fill Your Annual Production Capacity.
10. Production Measurement Unit : Fill Your Production Measurement Unit (i.e. KG, METER, LITERE etc)